When it comes to radiator fans, the first brand that comes to our mind is definitely the Noctua NF A12x25 fans. Even tho they are famous, they launched almost three years ago thereby making it a bit outdated. But still, in 2022, Noctua has still maintained its status of maintaining the world’s best PC fans. But the only downside is that it is too expensive. And that’s where Thermaltake ToughFan 12 comes into action.
Thermaltake ToughFan 12 is a grey and black-themed fan with 9 forward sweeping fans, bearings with a partially exposed hub, and everything else that you need for a solid performance. The closest competitor to the Thermaltake ToughFan 12 being the Noctua NF A12x25, the pricing difference is huge. Here we are talking about $30 or Rs.2,650 for Noctua NF A12x25 single pack vs $20 or Rs. 1,750 for the single pack. This is almost $14 or Rs.1000 difference between the Noctua and Thermaltake which makes Thermaltake ToughFans 12 the best price to performance ratio.
|120 x 120 x 25 mm
|FAN STARTED VOLTAGE
|FAN RATED VOLTAGE
|500 ~ 2000 R.P.M
With L.N.C PWM 500~1500 R.P.M
|MAX. STATIC PRESSURE
|MAX AIR FLOW
|22.3 db-a (without L.N.C)
19.2 db-a (with L.N.C)
|Hydraulic Bearing Gen. 2
|40,000 hrs, 25℃
|4 PIN PWM
|212.5 g (Fan*1)
- The ToughFans 12 comes with PWM controllers that provides a maximum speed of 2000 RPM
- The fan’s blade is made up of LCP (Liquid Crystal Polimer) that helps to optimize vibrations & sounds when fan runs at full speed
- The fully steel built motor hub enhance the stability and durability
- The 2nd generation hydraulic bearing incorporates a new design with inside etche to reduce noise and increase the lifespan
- The extra rubber padding in the screw holes allows to drastically reduce the vibrations
Packaging and accessories
The exterior of the package provides all the information that is necessary including the in-depth technical aspects of the fan. The packaging also features section printed in a couple of other languages with aspects of localization.