GBWhatsapp is one of the best and most famous mod for Whatsapp. It is available only for Android devices and gives you access to many cool features and tricks that the original version does not offer.
Let’s start off this article by learning what GBWhatsapp is.
What is GBWhatsApp?
GBWhatsApp is a modified version of Whatsapp that offers some exciting features and tricks over the original version of Whatsapp. GBWhatsapp is completely free and is frequently updated to make the user experience of Whatsapp even more customizable. GBWhatsapp is not built by the original developers nor do they have permission to use the source code. GBWhatsapp is a modified version of the Whatsapp developed by a third-party so use it at your own risk. It is also a popular mod for people having multiple accounts but this is not the only reason to install GBWhatsapp.
If you’re wondering what features you can get from installing GBWhatsapp here are a few,
- Available all features of GB MOD
- Change and make amazing themes for GBWhatsApp
- Dual/Multiple WhatsApp accounts
- Supports 34 languages
- Copy other People’s status
- Send large video, audio, image files
- Video file limit is increased to 50MB
- Hide online status, double tick
- Hide seen message, delivered message staus
- Always online feature
- Ability to send more than 10 images
- New and customized emojis for GBWhatsApp users
- Amazing tick styles
- Cool launcher icons
- Change notification-bar icon
- Multiple GIF providers
- Change video player
- Message Scheduler
- Add stickers from Google Play
- Various launcher icons
- Hidden chat feature
- Hide writing status
- Hide recording status
- WhatsApp web, GBWhatsapp features do not work
- Configure Auto-reply messages
- Audio can be shared up to 100 MB
- The time limit for video status increased to 7 minutes
- Enable password and fingerprint lock
How to download GBWhatsApp?
If you’ve come to download the latest version of GBWhatsapp, you’re at the right place. GBWhatsapp is not available on the Google Play Store and you have to download it separately. To make it easy, we have shared a link to the latest version of GBWhatsapp in this article. Once you visit the link you will be able to download the latest version of GBWhatsapp V10.42.0. The old versions of GBWhatsapp are also available if you need to download them.
|App Name||GBWhatsApp APK|
|Android Version||4.3 and Above|
|App size||53.5 MB|
|Last Updated||02 July 2020|
What’s new in GBWhatsapp (v10.42.0)?
Recently GBWhatsapp version 10.42.0 was released, let’s take a look at all the features that have been added Here’s the latest changelog of GBWhatsApp v10.42.0.
(Note: the changelog can also be checked by opening the settings of GBWhatsApp)
- Fixed bugs and added more features
- New base updated
- Added/customized new emojis
- Added you can call participants in groups mod
- Added reply privately features when you select massage in groups
- Fixed added in stickers from Google Play issue
- Fixed crash when you search for themes
- Bugs fixed
And much more!
How to install GBWhatsApp on Android?
Now that we have seen all the features that GBWhatsapp offers, let’s see how to install GBWhatsApp on Android. This will guide you on how to install the APK to activating the GBWhatsApp version 10.42.0 successfully.
GBWhatsApp will work only on Android smartphones and can be installed on both non-rooted and rooted devices very easily. Before starting the installation you need to allow third-party installation access by providing access to unknown sources.
If you don’t know how to enable it, it’s pretty simple, it is located in Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources. Now follow the steps given below.
- Download the latest version of GBWhatsapp from Here. If you already have Whatsapp installed on your Android Device then do not uninstall the application else you might risk losing your data.
- Install GBWhatsapp by tapping on the APK file to install it. GBWhatsapp should now be installed in a few seconds. After this, the login to your account using your phone number and enjoy the latest version of GBWhatsapp.
How to update GBWhatsApp to the latest version?
It is recommended that you keep updating your GBWhatsapp to the latest version to enjoy all the new features, avoid any security risks, and most importantly avoid Whatsapp from banning you.
If want to update to the latest GBWhatsApp you can follow these simple steps.
- Download the latest GBWhatsApp APK
- You do not need to uninstall the previous version the new version will automatically overwrite.
- Install the app
Is it safe to use GBWhatsApp?
No, since this app is made by a third-party it is not safe for regular usage, if you use GBWhatsapp, your account may get temporarily blocked by WhatsApp. It is recommended to keep the app always updated to avoid the ban from Whatsapp. GBWhatsapp will not harm your Android device in any way.
Note: There are multiple websites claiming to provide the latest GBWhatsapp APK, beware of those sites as they might affect your Android device or steal personal data. We at Meshpie provide you a trustable link you can use without worrying about security issues.