A Display Driver Uninstaller is fundamentally the product that empowers correspondence between the working framework and the graphics engineering or the video graphics card and the display itself. Display Drivers are intended for remote gadgets, handhelds, screens, workstations, TVs, or car applications.
All graphics cards or video connectors need video drivers to take a shot at Windows Operating Systems. Well, when all is said and done drivers are required for every PC component or part whether it is a graphics card, sound card, motherboard, lan card, or some other segment or gadget. For a gaming PC, it is constantly prescribed to introduce the most recent graphics drivers for your video card in light of the fact that new drivers contain different execution improvements and highlights that are required for most recent games. The prescribed method to put in new display drivers is to first uninstall the more seasoned drivers (old drivers) and afterward Install the most recent drivers for the video card. The typical method to uninstall graphics drivers is by utilizing the windows uninstaller from the Add/Remove Programs in the Control panel. Here and there it might happen that your old or new graphics driver gets degenerate, and it isn’t uninstalling. To fix this, the DDU tool will assist you with combatting this driver uninstallation issue.
Display Driver Uninstaller or DDU is an apparatus/utility that is intended to uninstall graphics drivers or video drivers that can’t be uninstalled using the typical procedure. DDU is a viable and unique graphics driver uninstaller instrument that is free to use and download. My opinion is that DDU is the best AMD and NVIDIA driver evacuation tool for Windows. DDU will evacuate all the hints of your older display drivers so you can install a most recent or new duplicate of display drivers for your graphics card.
Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) Compatibility
- Windows Vista SP2 up to Windows 10 2004 (19041.xxx May 2020) (anything higher is at your own hazard)
- NVIDIA, AMD, Intel GPUs
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 or higher
How to install DDU
Here is the finished guide that tells the best way to use Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) on your Windows PC.
- Click here to download Display Driver Uninstaller. Unzip and Install it on your PC
- Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) can be run in either ordinary mode or in safe mode. For best outcomes and steadiness you should run DDU in safe mode. So here restart your PC in Windows Safe Mode on the off chance that you need to run DDU in safe mode
- Then Run DDU.exe from the folder when you have unzipped its files
- Select the Graphics Driver, for example, Nvidia or AMD relying upon the graphics card you own
- There are three alternatives to perform graphics card driver uninstallation:
Clean and restart–This is the Highly Recommended alternative to use. It will uninstall graphics drivers and restart your PC naturally after the driver expulsion process
Clean and DO NOT restart–This alternative isn’t suggested and it might cause Black screen issues until you restart your PC
Clean and Shutdown–This alternative is possibly required when you need to download another graphics card after expelling the older graphics driver
Here I am picking Clean and restart choice in Safe Mode because for safe driver evacuation this is the most ideal choice
- After tapping on the Clean and restart choice, your PC will be restarted and the graphics driver will be evacuated comp. You can likewise see the Log of activities performed by DDU in the window situated on the base left half of the tool. You can download the new and most recent drivers for your graphics card.
- You MUST disconnect your web or totally square Windows Update when running DDU until you have re-introduced your new drivers
- DDU ought to be used while having an issue uninstalling/installing a driver or when exchanging the GPU brand
- DDU ought not to be used each time you introduce another driver, except if you recognize what you are doing
- DDU won’t deal with a network drive. If it’s not too much trouble, introduce in a local drive (C:, D: or something else)
- The tool can be used in Normal mode however for outright soundness when using DDU, Safe mode is consistently the best
- In the event that you are using DDU in normal mode, Clean, reboot, clean once more, reboot
- Cause a backup or a system restore (however, it ought to typically be truly protected)
- It is ideal to exclude the DDU folder totally from any antivirus software to maintain a strategic distance from issues
I hope this article was helpful to you in some way or another. Feel free to download and use this software and if you have any queries or doubts, comment down below.
Also read: Rising GPU Temperature! 9 Ways to Lower it