The South Korean giant, Samsung is currently working on its first pop- up camera smartphone. It is not yet confirmed what the company will call it, but the photos leaked by @Onleaks shows that the phone has a single pop-up camera on the top just like the one from Oneplus 7 pro and other Chinese smartphones.
Usually, Samsung comes up with a curved structure on its top-notch models, all things considered, this new smartphone will be a piece of the Galaxy A-Series. Obviously, we don’t have affirmation on this. What we can be sure of is that the smartphone will have three cameras on the back, a full-screen configuration like the greater part of Samsung’s other A-Series smartphones and a unique mark sensor at the back.
- A 6.5 inches tall screen.
- An IR blaster on the top of the smartphone.
- It is expected the phone could be 160.9mm in height, 77mm wide and 9.2mm thick.
- There’s likewise a USB Type-C port on the base.
- A noise-canceling mic on its right side and the speaker grille to another side.
- Samsung has removed the headphone jack on this device.
Samsung hasn’t announced the official launch date due to the Pandemic all over the world. So we will have to wait till they announce a solid date.
Samsung’s latest smartphone was the A51 5G which was announced on April 8th, this smartphone comes with 6.5 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, Android 10.0; One UI 2, comes in 128GB 6GB RAM and 128GB 8GB RAM, it has Quad camera setup- 48MP, 12MP, 5MP and a 32 MP selfie camera. It is equipped with a 4500 mAh Li-Po battery that can fast-charge at 15W.
All these images were taken from Pigtou.
Also read: Instagram’s Gibberish Game