PUBG mobile update 0.18.0 expected on April 24th
The most renowned mobile gaming app, PUBG mobile update 0.18.0 expected to roll out on April 24th. If you are reading this article then you would have probably played or will be playing this game. Tencent games regularly keep pushing updates on both IOS and Android platforms in order to entertain the users and to hold them up.
Tencent games are now planning to release the 0.18.0 update on the 24th of April for both IOS and Android. And it is expected to weigh over 2GB. This update will bring in lots and lots of new features and more importantly a new map.
A new map: Miramar 2.0
At last, gamers can expect some fun in the deserted map, Miramar. It is expected that Miramar 2.0 will be an update to the existing map Miramar. The new changes will be:
- Advertisement -
- A racing ramp- that can be used to have fun with friends or to escape from your enemy’s bullets.
- Golden Mirado- Now the Mirado comes in a golden finish, which will look amazing in Miramar.(you are more likely to get spotted)
- Vending Machines- Just like in Eragnel, now vending machines can be found in Miramar 2.0.
- Water city- after the update you will see another ROZHOK in Miramar.
New Evoground Mode: Safety Scramble Mode
- Just like the outer blue zone, another blue zone called the “Inner Blue Zone” will appear inside the safe zone from the beginning of the match, and will last throughout, except for the final phase of the match.
- The Inner Blue Zone will indicate the position of the next safe zone.
The idea behind this Update is to stop players from camping inside the safe zone in order to increase their Tier. If the players camp inside the inner blue zone, they will take damage equal to the damage caused by the outer blue zone. Ultimately this will force them to move forward and fight, instead of camping!
Sanhok map: Jungle Adventure Guide Mode
Even the Sanhok is getting an update, Tencent is trying to make it even more interesting than before. It is said that, after the new update, players will get 3 super-powers in the new Sanhok map.
After this update, Tencent will also launch Season 13 Royal Pass to make the gamers more engaged and focused on completing new weekly and daily missions along with exciting gifts!
- Advertisement -
Also read: Top android games in 2020